nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Thursday, September 01, 2005

More People "Exposed"



People as far away as Australia are "exposing" themselves! I posted an entry last night with a photo from our house and said I am always curious to peek inside other people's homes (you can learn so much!). Well Miss Kerri, a sweet and sassy girl from "down under" responded by posting a photo of her bedroom on her blog. Thanks Kerri, love the stripes.

And then Purple Twinkie posted a comment with a link to a photo of his computer, bed and TV.

So now I *know* I'm not the only nosey person here who likes seeing what other people have in their house. Keep exposing yourself, bloggers, inquiring eyes want to see what you've got!

Posted by Nathan @ 6:32 PM

4 Comments:

This sounds like so much fun. I'll do mine this week! :)

Commented by Blogger Sunshine, 4:09 PM  
That's great, I'll be checking for it :)

Commented by Blogger Nathan, 7:25 PM  
There you go, dude. I've done my bit to save the world. :P

Commented by Blogger Sunshine, 5:36 AM  
That was a great post on your blog, Sunshine! You have a beautiful home.

Here's a direct link:

http://jevyeddy.blogspot.com/2005/09/expose-yourself.html

Commented by Blogger Nathan, 7:49 AM  

Add a comment