nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Purple Twinkie


purple twinkie
Last night, I started reading a very funny blog that I want to mention, called Purple Twinkie.

It's funny and lighthearted; a welcome break from the outside world. On a daily basis, Scott posts funny photos, quotes, and topics. I think Scott has a natural sense of humor. Some people are really funny, but you can tell they are trying a little bit. I think Scott's humor just kind of rolls out, and it's refreshingly funny.

So that's why I wanted to call attention to this great blog. I even made an icon for him, because I like to post a photo every time I write :)

Keep up the great work, Scott. Visit Purple Twinkie now.

Posted by Nathan @ 7:26 PM

2 Comments:

Wow, Nathan... I'm humbled and I love the logo!!! Thanks

Commented by Blogger purpletwinkie, 10:47 AM  
What a nice comment, thanks Scott :) Oh and I noticed you added me to the list of people you'd "bake a cake for". How clever. I'm honored to be on the list.

I can't bake anything, but I would happily buy you a cake :)

And thanks for stopping by the blog, Terry and Ethan. You're welcome here anytime.

Commented by Blogger Nathan, 7:37 PM  

Add a comment