nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Monday, August 29, 2005

Dreaming about blogging


Last night, I had a dream about blogging. You know you're a converted blogger when you're thinking about what to post on your blog while you're asleep.

I really think about blogging more now than ever. During the weekend, I was wondering how everyone was doing out in the world of blog. I wondered if Cory was having a good time with his daughter Brenley. I wondered what kind of political heat Jackson was busy stirring up. I wondered if Matt was going to get hit by a hurricane in Florida. And I wondered if Alex was going to get lucky on his weekend trip to the Hamptons.

Thanks to blog technology, all my questions were answered when each of these guys posted to their blogs. Now I know.

Posted by Nathan @ 5:54 AM

1 Comments:

Well I didn't get lucky in the Hampton's but I got - something - last night. It definitely doesn't qualify as lucky - unless you count the cash. It was just weird. All day I've felt like I need to shower. I can't wait to get home and shower.

Commented by Blogger Alex, 2:40 PM  

Add a comment