nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Great Cock Hunt


Alex
How's that for a title?

Today, a guy named Alex commented on my blog and said he likes reading it (thank you Alex). He also said I should tag his blog. Not only am I tagging your blog, Alex, I'm going to write a whole entry about you.

From what I've read, Alex is a very interesting guy. I read his profile and he's a kinky, self proclaimed cock hunter who has a fetish for fucking "straight" guys. Then I checked out his blog and read all about his sexual adventures.

See, I told you he was interesting. I love hearing people talk about their lives. And Alex certainly has some stories to tell.

You know I'm actually a pretty conservative person. I've been in a monogamous marriage with my partner Rodney for going on 5 years. I've never had one night stands or picked up a stranger at a bar. I'm actually very family oriented.

So when a guy like Alex comes along, and leads such a different life than mine, I have to talk about it :)

Alex's blog, titled "The Great Cock Hunt", can be read at http://boyblogspot.blogspot.com/. I don't advise clicking this link if you're at work.

Posted by Nathan @ 5:23 PM

2 Comments:

Hey thanks for the props, man. Even though I slut around now - someday I'd like to find the right guy like you have, and to be monogamous... well kind of monogamous.

Commented by Blogger Alex, 5:13 AM  
Hey Alex

You're quite welcome, and thank you for the link. Well I've read your blog, and I know all about your last encounter with being monogamous. Sorry it didn't work out. Love can really hurt.

Be safe, whatever you do :)

Take care,
Nathan

Commented by Blogger Nathan, 6:46 AM  

Add a comment