nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Joy of Macs



How could I go on blogging for a little over 3 weeks now and never mention Mac - the other love of my life?

In short, it is the absolute best computer on the market today. It costs more upfront, because it's better in the long run. If you already own a Mac, you know what I mean. If you don't own a Mac, I know you've thought about it.

I don't care if the majority of the population uses Windows. I'm used to being a minority. Many of those people only use Windows because they are scared to try something better. And the remaining people will never switch because they are stubborn, they like dealing with viruses, spyware, and hackers, and they don't mind frequent crashes.

Visit Apple's newly re-designed Switch page. It does a beautiful job of explaining what makes Macs so much better.

Posted by Nathan @ 9:45 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment