nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Thursday, August 18, 2005

You were a created for a specific purpose


Every morning, when I get on the interstate to go to work, the first thing I see is a billboard that says "You were created for a specific purpose". My assumption is that the billboard is funded by some religious group here in Nashville, but I don't know for sure because that's all the billboard says.

No matter who put it there, I really like seeing it. Each time I see it, I think it's a nice reminder that we all have purpose in our lives. No matter what happens, I feel like we are loved.

So anybody who needs to be reminded on this right now, or anybody who is feeling down about something, just remember that
"You were created for a specific purpose" and I'm glad you are here in this world.

Posted by Nathan @ 6:17 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment