nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Thursday, August 04, 2005

the d-lister


kathy griffin and her gays
Last night I watched Kathy Griffin's new TV show on Bravo, Kathy Griffin: Life on the D-List. It was hilarious! I love Kathy Griffin, and I'm glad she's got her own TV show. I also saw her new stand-up special, Kathy Griffin is Not Nicole Kidman, and it was equally funny... especially her material on Clay Aiken ("Gayken" as she calls him). I used to live in Raleigh, where Clay is from.

If you haven't seen Kathy's new show or stand-up special, I highly recommend them both. Find out more info at: http://www.bravotv.com/Kathy_Griffin/

Posted by Nathan @ 12:50 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment