nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Melissa Etheridge is "back"!


Melissa Etheridge
I just read a quick article on Yahoo! about Melissa Etheridge, with an update on her recovery from cancer.

"I would say I'm 97 percent back now," Etheridge told AP Radio in an interview. "It is very hard. ... Chemotherapy is so hard on a person. And I would say I'm fully recovered, yeah."

I was just listening to Melissa's "Lucky" CD this morning. It's such a great CD. Due to her cancer, I know she wasn't able to promote this album nearly as much as it deserved. But it is a phenominal CD filled with compelling and insightful songs.

Good for you, Melissa. I'm so glad you've made it.

Posted by Nathan @ 12:35 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment