nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What are you searching for?


It's always a trip to see what people are searching for when they end up on your blog. I'm going to post a few recent examples of how people found my blog:

Using Google Blog Search: searched for "cute girls snapshots flickr" (bet they were disappointed!)
http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=cute%20girls%20snapshots%20flickr&btnG=Search%20Blogs

Using MSN: searched for "toilet paper/urinals"
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=toilet%20paper%2Furinals&FORM=QBRE3

Between the "cute girls" and the "toilet paper" I think the search engines have got me all wrong. You will *never* see any cute girls on this blog. As for toilet paper... well, I still believe guys who don't wipe after they pee are Dirty Dicked Breeders.

Posted by Nathan @ 8:06 AM

1 Comments:

That is hilarious - hmm, I'd better check mine!!! :)

Commented by Blogger Sunshine, 3:21 PM  

Add a comment