nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What Pattern Is Your Brain?


Okay, we've all done these online personality tests. They are fun, and usually pretty accurate, though very generalized. Well now they are being re-invented for the blog age. My friend Sunshine is on a big personality test kick. He's taking all kinds of online tests and posting them. It's actually fun, and I'm learning a lot about him.

So here are the results of my pattern test. I picked an image that appealed to me, and it gave an analysis on how my mind works. Actually very accurate in my case.




Your Brain's Pattern


Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama.

Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time...

But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you.

You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading.

What Pattern Is Your Brain? Take the test and find out




Posted by Nathan @ 7:48 AM

2 Comments:

"You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination."

I could live with most of that :)

Commented by Blogger purpletwinkie, 1:49 PM  
Mine directly contradicts the one about my birthday. Made me sound psychotic. LOL. Gotta love 'em tests!!! :D

Commented by Blogger Sunshine, 3:24 PM  

Add a comment