nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Monday, September 05, 2005

A painting we will go....


paintsamplesI've been such a bum today. When I have a day off, it goes by too quickly. When I am working, it goes by slowly.

Well it's 1:46pm here in Nashville, and I need to eat lunch and take a shower. Then, if I can force myself to, I need to go check out paint for our guest bedroom. Rodney is at work, he'll be so impressed that I even got out of bed, much less went out :)

So we decided we would probably go with Lemon Twist for the walls. But now I'm thinking about also using Parakeet. We could paint the top section of the walls Lemon Twist and the bottom section Parakeet, so it would be split.

Nah, that would be a pain in the ass. Maybe we'll just paint the doors parakeet and the walls yellow. Or maybe I'll just eat and then go back to bed.

UPDATE: We didn't get the Lemon Twist because Sherwin Williams was closed. I was in the mood to paint, so we went to Homo Depot and found a great alternative called Kayak Yellow. We're actually really happy with it. I'll post pics when it's done. These damn purple walls take a lot of paint to cover up.

Posted by Nathan @ 11:44 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment