nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Music Flashback - Sept. 2000


madonnamusicAt this time 5 years ago, the #1 song on Billboard was Madonna's "Music". Has it really been that long?

That sure does bring back memories. I remember when Madonna was American. She's British now, you know... she has the fake accent to prove it.

Come to think of it, I also remember when Madonna was black. And then there was that time in 1999 when she was a geisha.

Oh, Madonna... nothing ever stays the same, huh? Anyway, I loved "Music" as I love all of Madonna's albums. And I look forward to her new album coming out this year.

The world was such a different place in September 2000.

Posted by Nathan @ 4:25 PM

5 Comments:

Scott. Loves. Madonna.

Commented by Blogger purpletwinkie, 8:03 PM  
I thnk she's very talented as a musician. Especially, I love Ray of Light and Don't Tell Me. She's such a chameleon.

Commented by Blogger Sunshine, 8:24 PM  
Madge can be known as a gay man's God....but not mine. Don't get me wrong, I love her and her music. But not that much! lol. I would have to say that my favorite song of her's would be, Don't Tell Me...or is it Don't tell Me To Stop? Whatever the name is, I love that song. Oh! AND the video for it.

Commented by Blogger Jaisn Hart, 11:10 AM  
Oh no! It's blasphemy, I tell ya.

Go to the Gay Church immediately and say 5 Oh Father's and 3 Like a Prayer's.

Maybe then you will and see the Ray of Light.

You must repent! :-)

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 11:20 AM  
Remember when she was a virgin? You know, a real one?

Yeah, me neither.

Commented by Blogger Unknown, 9:35 PM  

Add a comment