nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Libra Power!


Google is fast on my blog (thank you Google).

On Thursday, I posted a very simple message saying 'Happy Birthday' to all the Libra's I know.

Within 48 hours, I came up on Page 1 of the search results for "Libra" on their Blog Search. See for yourself.

I bet people who find me that way are expecting some insightful analysis of Libra's.

Sorry guys, I don't have the answers. This bitch here is a Scorpio *snaps tail*

Posted by Nathan @ 11:26 PM

2 Comments:

That's cool, Nathan. People find sites for the most bizarre reasons.

Not sure if you have ever dug through my archives... I did a post about it long ago. Here are some of my curious searches.

Commented by Blogger purpletwinkie, 6:32 AM  
Yours was so funny Scott! Now I have to wonder abou the "black celebrities camel toes". I bet Beyonce came up ;)

Commented by Blogger Nathan, 9:13 AM  

Add a comment