nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Saturday, September 24, 2005

IQ Test: A Dumbass & A Smartass


Apprently I'm a little bit of both.

I know real IQ Tests are very involved and require a lot of answers. But remember, I think I have ADD, so I don't have the patience for it.

So I took quick IQ test online and my score was 100. The national average is 90. The average for people in Tennessee was 94. So I'm smarter than your average guy.

But when it comes to being logical, apparently I'm a moron. Sidenote: There is a direct relationship between politics and IQ. People who voted Republican typically have a lower IQ than people who voted Democrat. Really, it's been surveyed.




Your IQ Is 100



Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Average

Your General Knowledge is Above Average

A Quick and Dirty IQ Test

Posted by Nathan @ 12:35 PM

3 Comments:

Your IQ Is 105

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Above Average

Your General Knowledge is Exceptional

Commented by Blogger purpletwinkie, 1:10 PM  
You're a smart twinkie

Commented by Blogger Nathan, 2:25 PM  
I'm too scared to take the test. My predicted results are:

Your IQ is unregistered

Your Logical Intelligence is - let's not pull at that thread

Your Verbal Intelligence is - well, you know how to get a kilo of devon from the deli so you must be ok

Your Mathetical Intelligence is average when you have a calculator

Your General Knowledge is - just shallow

LOL

Commented by Blogger Sunshine, 5:20 PM  

Add a comment