nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Madonna "Confessions..." tracklisting


Confessions on a Dancefloor

01) Hung Up
02) Get Together
03) Sorry
04) Future Lovers
05) I Love New York
06) Let It Will Be
07) Forbidden Love
08) Jump
09) How High
10) Isaac
11) Push
12) Like It Or Not

Source: Madonna.com

(Note: "Forbidden Love" was also track 7 on her 1994 Bedtime Stories CD. I doubt there is any connection, but it was something I noticed.)

Posted by Nathan @ 8:06 PM

2 Comments:

You are almost as bad as I am when it come to this new Madonna CD. Too bad you are not close to Chicago. I'd invite you to the listening party I've got planned.

Commented by Blogger Unknown, 11:50 AM  
Yeah, Madonna is one of my all-time favorites.

How did your listening party end up in Chicago? I thought you lived in Portland.

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 11:57 AM  

Add a comment