nathan exposed: the naked truth about life in the words of a gay nashville man. music, movies, tv, queer culture, politics, emotion, humor, drama, and more

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I think I have Adult ADD


It's hard to focus during the day. For some crazy reason, I still meet my deadlines and come out ahead. But it takes effort, and I have often thought I have ADD.

I'm easily distracted, and most recently my distraction is blogging. I love reading blogs, and I have to force myself to only take small breaks to read them.

I went to a site to take an online test to see if I have ADD. It just isn't fair! The test is 78 questions long! How can a person with ADD focus long enough to finish it?

I got to question 40, lost interest, and decided to post this instead. Yep, I've got ADD. If you don't have the attention span to take an ADD test, you probably have it.

Here's the test. It will open in a new window so you won't get ADD and forget where you came from ;)

Posted by Nathan @ 12:07 PM

1 Comments:

I wouldn't even try - I have the attention span of a fly.

Commented by Blogger Sunshine, 5:00 PM  

Add a comment